Support this Ministry
- Sorry for the hiatus its been a challenging few months but things are looking up now so I will be putting more time into the ministry. 2 years ago
- Just returned from Israel. I will be resuming regular posts. 3 years ago
- Daily Readings for March 9th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 49, Luke 5 Daily... fb.me/4mYBvm1KS 3 years ago
- Daily Readings for March 8th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 15-16, Psalm 48, Luke 4 Daily... fb.me/13D75zUCn 3 years ago
- Daily Readings for March 7th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 13-14, Psalm 47, Luke 3 Daily... fb.me/1MGoxe2aW 3 years ago
Category Archives: Ancient Cultures
This is a speech well worth watching. The Jews will not give up Israel or allow their enemies to obtain the means of their destruction without a fight. Whether the world is with them or not. Pay special attention to … Continue reading
There is a full-size model of the Wilderness Tabernacle in Winston, Oregon! On our family vacation we went to the Wildlife Safari in Winston, it is basically a drive through zoo. When we were leaving the park we drove by … Continue reading
Once you start to learn this stuff the Bible makes even more sense.
Leonard Nimoy tells the origin of the Vulcan salute in this video. It is the ‘Shin’ that the priests use while blessing the congregation with the Aaronic Blessing (Numbers 6:24-26). Not only that, “Live long and prosper.” is related to the greeting Shalom. Leonard … Continue reading
I came across this information a few years ago, and I thought it was very compelling. A friend recently sent me the Google Earth coordinates to the location spoken of in this film. If you want to see some amazing … Continue reading
This is an ancient Hebrew word that has crossed over into English, but if you ask someone what it means you get many different answers. The true answer lies in the origin of the word and the alphabetic letters used … Continue reading
A friend sent me a question posted on facebook about the word mercy. The first part of the question is rather technical but the last part of the question is this: “Can anyone comment on the meaning of the Heb[rew] … Continue reading
I found some more videos on the Chinese language that are prety good. They go more in depth then the other video I posted, and they are shorter too!
This is a common phrase in church circles, but what does it mean? How far ‘In the world’ can a person be and not be ‘of the world’? This issue also touches on cultural relevance, how ‘relevant’ does a church … Continue reading