Support this Ministry
- Just returned from Israel. I will be resuming regular posts. 4 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 9th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 49, Luke 5 Daily... fb.me/4mYBvm1KS 4 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 8th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 15-16, Psalm 48, Luke 4 Daily... fb.me/13D75zUCn 4 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 7th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 13-14, Psalm 47, Luke 3 Daily... fb.me/1MGoxe2aW 4 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 6th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 11-12, Psalm 46, Luke 2 Daily... fb.me/1ndZGwBhi 4 months ago
Category Archives: Hebrew
Here is the latest video from Pilgrim’s Light. Enjoy!
Once you start to learn this stuff the Bible makes even more sense.
The same patterns continue to repeat. As Israel goes so goes the world.
“The opening of your words gives light, it imparts understanding to the simple.” -Psalm 119:130 פֵּתַח דְּבָרֶיךָ יָאִיר מֵבִין פְּתָיִֽים׃ This is the verse I chose to be the verse of this ministry when I first started Pilgrim’s Light Ministries. … Continue reading
There are 66 books in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. This may seem random, but it is actually very structured. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph-Beth). If you assign a letter to each of the books … Continue reading
This is a question that many people ask. It seems that there are as many explanations as people who offer them. The first pronunciation that the English-speaking world used was Jehovah. The most obvious problem with that pronunciation is that there … Continue reading
Rabbi Kaduri was a well respected rabbi within Judaism. He was and is known throughout Israel as a Taddik (Righteous One). He reported that he had encounters with the Messiah while still alive and begin to teach his students about the Messiah but … Continue reading