Support this Ministry
- Just returned from Israel. I will be resuming regular posts. 1 month ago
- Daily Readings for March 9th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 49, Luke 5 Daily... fb.me/4mYBvm1KS 1 month ago
- Daily Readings for March 8th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 15-16, Psalm 48, Luke 4 Daily... fb.me/13D75zUCn 1 month ago
- Daily Readings for March 7th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 13-14, Psalm 47, Luke 3 Daily... fb.me/1MGoxe2aW 1 month ago
- Daily Readings for March 6th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 11-12, Psalm 46, Luke 2 Daily... fb.me/1ndZGwBhi 1 month ago
Category Archives: Picture Language
Here is the latest video from Pilgrim’s Light. Enjoy!
Once you start to learn this stuff the Bible makes even more sense.
There are 66 books in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. This may seem random, but it is actually very structured. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph-Beth). If you assign a letter to each of the books … Continue reading
This is an ancient Hebrew word that has crossed over into English, but if you ask someone what it means you get many different answers. The true answer lies in the origin of the word and the alphabetic letters used … Continue reading
Today I saw an interesting correlation between heaven and hell. The word for heaven is shamayim in Hebrew. It is actually quite a picture. The following are the pictures connected with the letters: SHaMaYiM Shin = Two front teeth (Seperate, Consume, … Continue reading
A friend sent me a question posted on facebook about the word mercy. The first part of the question is rather technical but the last part of the question is this: “Can anyone comment on the meaning of the Heb[rew] … Continue reading
I found some more videos on the Chinese language that are prety good. They go more in depth then the other video I posted, and they are shorter too!