A pilgrim is someone who is on a spiritual journey. The journey leads to a destination. The destination is important, but equally important is the journey. The journey never turns out to go exactly as planned. If crucial lessons are not met and overcome on the journey the destination is never realized. So on any journey there needs to be a map or guidebook to show the way. If the guidebook is not followed then dangers, traps, detours and wasted time is the result. That is what the light is. It shows the way and the correct path to take. So Pilgrim’s Light refers to the Bible, because the Bible is the guidebook to reach the destination, which is heaven. The pilgrim is the person that undertakes the journey to reach that destination.
Support this Ministry
- Just returned from Israel. I will be resuming regular posts. 4 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 9th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 49, Luke 5 Daily... fb.me/4mYBvm1KS 5 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 8th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 15-16, Psalm 48, Luke 4 Daily... fb.me/13D75zUCn 5 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 7th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 13-14, Psalm 47, Luke 3 Daily... fb.me/1MGoxe2aW 5 months ago
- Daily Readings for March 6th Through the Bible in One Year Schedule: Numbers 11-12, Psalm 46, Luke 2 Daily... fb.me/1ndZGwBhi 5 months ago